Tuesday 22 September 2009

Twisted Sketches

Also made last weekend is this layout made with sketch #15 from Twisted Sketches. The photos are taken during Manon's streetdance lessons. I went a bit overboard with this lo; used my edge distresser, sanding block, glimmermist, paint, stickles, sewing machine, rub ons, stamps, bling and of course chipboard, pp from Lily Bee and Bazzill. Love the result though....

And this is the sketch. The twist this week is to use chipboard...well I can do that (as I have boxes full of them)!!

When I came home Sunday, this is what I saw: 2 of my kids with crutches (that is soccer for you....), the third one would have loved to have crutches too...

And don't forget my give-away!! You have until the end of September to become a follower to win this vintage give-away!! Read the details here!


Have a nice day everyone and thanks for your wonderful comments again and again!!

9 comments:

  1. Dat van die geblesseerden hoort hier dus bij... had allebei je nieuwe posts gelezen LOL!
    Leuke layout, super creatief!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Die cirikels zijn echt gaaf. Hele mooie layout! En wat sneu dat Manon en Timothy allebei geblesseerd zijn. Arme Mats, moet hij het zonder krukken doen;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arme kids, die mag je nog wel even rond rijden van en naar school!
    De layout is soooo cool! Super creatief gedaan met de cirkels.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how your layout turned out , Monique ! lovely use of the Lily Bee !

    & WOW DO your kisd train hard !!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful layout, sorry to hear about the crutches issue LOL x

    ReplyDelete
  6. great Lo, love how you did the circles!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Er staat een award voor je klaar op mijn blog: http://scrapstuffandmore.blogspot.com/2009/09/award-van-carine_23.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wat een prachtige layout, en zoveel te bekijken ook! Vind 'm echt helemaal geweldig!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all of the circles on here, Monique! I spy a bit of bird paper which I loved. The stars are perfect on here. So nice to see your daughter in dance action. :)

    ReplyDelete