Monday 22 February 2010

Another Basic Grey Origins...

On the Nook's forum one of the girls said "this kit scraps itself" and you know what? It really does!!!!

This is the new sketch from The Scrappiest (loved it!!):

And here's my take on it, Manon's 13th birthday!!

And some details:

What I love about this kit is that I would never have chosen it myself.... I always pick papers with bright colors, LOL!! and now that I'm "forced" into using these colors I love it!! So thanks Leah!!

Thanks for visiting and see you back soon!
Hugs, Monique

6 comments:

  1. Wauw, wauw, wauw!! Super weer! Op het eerste gezicht vond ik dit niet zulk heel mooi papier, maar nu ik zie wat jij er allemaal mee gemaakt hebt ben ik helemaal om:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I love how you mied the papers and added some the extras. Great work (and yes, the kit and BG papers are so easy to work with).

    So how is our challenge going? I'm done :-) You'll find the result at the Nook Forum. And guess which papers I used? You're right - the BG origin *lol*

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha ! i am surprised that you would not have chosen these pps yourself ! & I am also tickled that these papers work very well with different themes inspite of its name & colors ( which reminds me of outdoorsy things mostly ! )

    Beautiful take with this sketch, Monique !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Het is zo'n mooie layout, 13 jaar alweer, leuke foto's hoor! Het BG papier is inderdaad wel heel goed te gebruiken.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heel leuk geworden zeg! De kleuren zijn prachtig zo bij elkaar en leuke schets ook. Manon's foto met pet is super, echt 13!!
    Groetjes, Stefanie

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW.. this is stunning.. love the layout of this sketch.. I think I now have to make me a layout using this. Always inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete