Tuesday 2 March 2010

Nikki Layout for The Scrappiest!!

I already showed you a sneak peak and now I can finally show you the whole layout! But first things first.... the new sketch from Liz! Isn't it fabulous!!?
I just loved working with this sketch!! If you want to make a layout around it too, please don't forget to link it to the The Scrappiest blog!! Maybe you'll win a $ 20,- gift certificate from "Your Scrapbook Stash"!!

And now my layout! I made it with the papers I got from Mieke last Saturday: Nikki Sivils U R My Favorite!!!
And the close ups:
And now I'm off to the kitchen! It's 5.30 pm and I have to start making dinner... the kids' grandpa will be here any minute and I don't want to let him wait!

Thanks for visiting my blog and see you soon!
Hugs, Monique

1 comment:

  1. Supermooi zoals je dit papier gebruikt hebt...het is een heel gaaf lootje!

    ReplyDelete