Wednesday 23 June 2010

Look what I got this month!!

This has been one lucky month for me! Want to know why??? Well, this month I won THREE prizes!!!

Look:

These wonderful stamps I won at a blog hop at the Banana Frog blog!!


This Disney bag I got from Hilde/Scoobie. She's from Norway but bought this in Paris in Disneyland!!


And then last Monday this arrived:

a box full of My Little Shoebox products!!! I won the 2nd week FB challenge and this was the prize!!

Just wanted to show this!!
I've been scrapping this afternoon, but can't show you yet....
Thanks for visiting and see you again soon!!
Hugs, Monique

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous24 June, 2010

    Gotta love getting happy mail. Just found out I've won a $20 voucher too. Yay!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh lucky you.. great prizes.. can't wait to see your creations with them... and that bag is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wauw, wat een bofkont ben jij... hele gave spulletjes allemaal. Ik ben benieuwd wat voor moois je daar weer mee gaat maken:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous24 June, 2010

    Leuk zeg - veel plezier met je mooie prijzen!!
    Groetjes, Stefanie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous24 June, 2010

    Gaaf zeg! Je bent echt een bofkont! Groetjes Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool! Have fun with all of your prizes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Zohee, ben bijna ;) jaloers...hihi. Leuk hoor voor je, maak er maar veel leuke dingen mee!

    Groetjes, Marjan

    ReplyDelete