Friday 23 July 2010

Another layout for Epiphany Crafts

This morning I couldn't resist my scrapping table with my new Epiphany Craft tools! As soon as I saw my desk I had to sit down and scrap!! (addicted???)

Here's the layout I made:


And here are the details:
made this heart with the EC Shape Studio and the clear hearts no. 14

and another closeup:

Made these buttons with the EC Button Stdio using the round buttons no. 14.

I swear I LOVE these tools!!! If you want to learn more about them, just visit their site, HERE!

Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you back soon!!! (btw LOVE comments & followers!!)
Hugs, Monique

3 comments:

  1. Je kunt er superleuke dingen mee, dat bewijs jij maar weer! Heerlijk vrolijk is je layout weer. Lekker zitten stempelen met noppenfolie?

    Groetjes, Marjan

    ReplyDelete
  2. En weet je wat het mooie is? Jij kunt niet genoeg krijgen van de tool en wij kunnen niet genoeg krijgen van jouw werk..dus je maakt er niet alleen jezelf blij mee:):)Wat een superleuke layout is dit geworden! Het stempelen met noppenfolie past zo mooi bij de foto's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ik sluit me helemaal aan bij Romy! Wat een leuke layout weer en je nieuwe apparaatje gaat dus ook door vilt!

    ReplyDelete