Sunday 19 September 2010

MyStampBOX blogpost!

Last Friday it was my (monthly) turn to showcase my projects on the blog of MyStampBOX.

Last month I received a whole bunch of new stamp sets from Bettina and they were so cute I just had to use them straight away!!! They are so versatile, I could use them on every single layout and card I create!

With the stamp sets “Review Time” and "Mini Alpha Small Box" I created this layout about my son’s book party at school! The subject of Mats' class was the book "Pluk van de Petteflet" (Annie M.G. Schmidt). In The Netherlands every child has (or knows) this book, but I have no idea if it's translated. Mats was dressed like the "heen-en-weer wolf.
some details:


and some super cute embellishments from My Little Bit of Whimsy:


Don't you just love this birdie??? It's Dolly the dove from the book.

And just for fun I created a birthday card, using the set "Lines of Life":

 
The papers are from a DCWV paper stack my dh bought me when he was in the US last month.
 
Apart from these wonderful stamp sets I used the Helmar Adhesive Runner Bettina sent me. Helmar is one of the product partners from myStampBOX and I got to play with their adhesives for the very first time. And you know what??? I discovered it’s the best adhesive I EVER used!!
 
Thanks for stopping by and hope you'll have a wonderful Sunday!
Hugs,
Monique

4 comments:

  1. Super je layout, Monique! Vind die kleuren zo leuk bij de foto's! Leuk hoe je de stempels hebt verwerkt op je LO en hoe je linksonder en rechts boven verbindt met de pijl Wat een leuk project trouwens op school!
    Je kaartje ziet er ook heel goed uit!

    Groetjes, Marjan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erg leuk Monique!! Heerlijke kleuren, lekker veel te zien en super al die kleine details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heel erg gaaf je layout! Alles past perfect bij het Pluk van de Petteflet thema en de gestikte cirkel maakt het echt een geheel. Je kaartje is ook heel erg leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhh wat leuk! Leuke stempels hoor, prachtig gedaan!

    ReplyDelete