Saturday 11 December 2010

My INKIDO projects

Every other Saturday it's my turn to show you what I made with my Inkido goodies at their blog. And today it is one of those Saturdays. Here's what I made:

First of all a layout: my DD in the snow last Saturday:


And did you see she's wearing a Swedish hat?? I swear I didn't do this on purpose! I only noticed it when I was halfway the layout.


I wanted to create a winter layout, but couldn't decide on the papers I would use... in the end I chose 7 different kinds of patterned paper and 2 different kinds of cardstock!

Here's what I used: patterned paper: Mathea (Golden Glow), Apples (Golden Delicious), Christmas Elegance (Snowfall and Snowfall Stripes), Autumn Friendship (Anita) and Gammaldags Jul, cardstock, stamps (tree and snowflake), leaves, berries, ribbon and 2 kinds of pearls.

And then for my second blogpost I decided on something else than a layout and found a template on the internet (at Papers and Pictures) to create this giftbox:


 And because it's Christmas time one can never have enough gift boxes!!


Here's what I used: 2 different kinds of cardstock (green and red), patterned paper Gammaldags Jul (Julspets and Julsnirkel), ribbon, pearls, leaves and flowers.


And last but not least, right now INKIDO is giving away a BLOG CANDY at their blog. So hop on over and enter to win a lovely prize!!! You haven until the 17th of December to enter!!


For now I wish you all a wonderful weekend and hope to see you back soon!
Hugs,
 

9 comments:

  1. Awesome projects Monique. Love your layout and the gift box is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superleuke layout! Heel gaaf vormgegeven en die Zweedse muts is inderdaad wel erg toevallig;) En de gift box is ook al zo leuk en helemaal in kerststijl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Project, Monique!!!
    Merry X-Mas to you and to your entire family!
    xox Julia Sáddi - Brazil

    ReplyDelete
  4. heel mooi Monique,super!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gaaf is je layout weer Monique! Ik vind jouw lo's altijd zo mooi gedetailleerd! Je cadeauverpakking is ook een kunststukje.

    Groetjes, Marjan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leuke LO Monique, et kado-tje is geweldig!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Geweldige layout! En leuk opgelost: als je niet kunt beslissen welk papier je wilt, gebruik je ze gewoon allemaal! Ook de gift box ziet er prachtig uit! petje af (zweedse muts, bedoel ik LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Allebei heel erg leuk geworden! Groetjes Conny

    ReplyDelete
  9. Erg leuk weer Monique. jaja.. die zweedse muts is toeval... hij is in ieder geval wel heel erg leuk! Dat cadeautje is wel erg leuk zeg! Leuk idee!

    ReplyDelete