Monday 10 January 2011

My Dad - sketch #98 The Scrappiest

Hello everyone! It's Monday which means sketch reveal day at The Scrappiest. Yay!

In accordance with my resolution for 2011 I didn't scrap a page about my kids, but this time about my DAD!!! My dad is the most wonderful dad in the whole wide world, I love him to bits (although I seldom tell him that, but I'm sure he knows).


I made this one with the November kit from My Scrapbook Nook....it's as gorgeous as ever!!! It's filled with Cosmo Cricket "Circa 1934".


this is the sketch it's based upon:


If you decide to try this sketch too then don't forget to add your layout to Mr. Linky no later than February 1st on the blog of The Scrappiest! You could be the winner of the amazing kit from Sweet Peach Crop Shop!


And VERY IMPORTANT: don't forget about the 100th sketch-a-versary happening on The Scrappiest blog during the week of January 24th. We will be starting it off with a blog hop, we will have AMAZING sponsors, guest designers and sketches ALL WEEK LONG! I guarantee you you don't want to miss it!

Woohoo!!!

Thanks for stopping by again and hope to see you back soon!!!!
Hugs,

14 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Monique, I love those Cosmo Cricket papers too. Hope your Sampler kit has made it to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dit papier is inderdaad erg gaaf! Jouw ermee ook.
    Leuke paps heb je!

    Groetjes, Marjan

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful layout you created Monique!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat een geweldige layout! Je hebt de prachtige foto van je vader heel erg mooi gescrapt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mooi, deze layout over je vader! Ja, vaders en moeders verdienen zo nu en dan een eigen pagina - ben ik het helemaal mee eens hoor!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty, so good to scrap your dad! Great sketch too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Prachtig!! En dat papier is zo mooi :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Een prachtige layout Monique !!! Erg mooie foto van jouw vader, hij zal erg trots zijn !!
    Groetjes Berdien

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super layout, Mo! En wat een mooie foto van je vader. Groetjes Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like how you used the PINk Paislee circle element. Truly a beauty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Monique! thank you very much for the comment on my blog! I watched your work and I really like the style of your pages! thanks! Greetings!

    ReplyDelete