Saturday 31 December 2011

Last Inkido layout :(

Today, after 1,5 years, my design team term with Inkido/PCS comes to an end. I'm both happy and grateful to have been on their team and very sad that it's ending. To end in "style" I created one last layout:


For this page I used Inkido's "Forever Christmas", flowers, leaves and some self adhesive pearls. 



Have a look at their blog for more beautiful projects.
I will miss the Lise-Lotte, Petra and the rest of the team AND their products tremendously (especially as the products are still not for sale in The Netherlands), but Lise-Lotte promised me to send me a sample of the new Spring products when they arrive (how sweet is that!)!

Have a fabulous "Oudjaarsavond" everyone and see you again in 2012!!
Hugs,
Monique

5 comments:

  1. Ik antwoord in het nederlands dan he...hihihihi soms weet ik geen eens het nl woord.
    Gaaf lootje heb je gemaakt leuk ook met de kerstboompjes.
    Fijne jaarwisseling ook groetjes,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deze is mooi! Het is inderdaad jammer dat het papier hier niet te koop is, ik vind het ook prachtig!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Inderdaad een prachtige afscheids layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun layout with fabulous details! Here is to continued success in 2012! Happy New Year!:)

    ReplyDelete