Sunday 2 December 2012

{ 3 Generations }

For December 1st the challenge at "Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge" is to scrap your "generation" photos. For me this is the perfect challenge right now, as a few months ago I inherited books and boxes full of my mum's old childhood photos.

For my page I chose this photo of her, with her mum and the mother of my grandfather.


For my page I used the wonderful Crate Paper collection "On Trend".




If you've got a "generations" photo as well why not play along? You've got the whole month of December to join us for this challenge.

Thanks for visiting my blog today!
Hugs,

6 comments:

  1. hoi hoi

    wat een super leuke lo heb je gemaakt. oude foto's super om ze te gebruiken.

    gr Thamar

    fijne sint

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful. Love everything about it from the gorgeous layers to all the elements and the vintage style colours. Stunning

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, dit is een topper, zeg! Ik vind al je lay-outs altijd gaaf, maar deze is super!! Mooie oude foto ook, zo leuk die drie dames... vast dierbaar deze foto.

    Ik heb inderdaad wel ingeslagen bij de Sil shop, maar niet enorm veel, ik probeer altijd gericht te kopen en vaak zijn de designs niet echt geschikt om te verkleinen voor op een kaart. Maar heb wel leuke dingen erbij!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE love this Monique. The vintage photo contrsts and compliment the papers in such a gorgeous way!Stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wat is ie mooi!! Ben gek op zulke foto's, durf ze alleen nooit zo goed te scrappen...bang dat ik het verpest ofzo haha.
    Mooie details en kleuren.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful! I love that you used these bright colors to scrap a heritage photo, they go together so well! beautiful layering here as well:)

    ReplyDelete