Wednesday 13 March 2013

Jenni Bowlin layout

As I'm a subscriber to Jenni Bowlin's monthly scrapbooking kits I often browse her blogs and the message board and there I found this fun challenge: Scattegories!

Here are a few of the rules so you'll understand my page:

1. Choose your letter. You can go with the letter of your first name or you can use this site that will randomly choose a letter for you http://www.randomlettergenerator.com/ . To make it more fun, please try to choose a letter that has not yet been chosen.

2. All your product must start with your letter. Those of you who have played Scattergories know there is always creativity (or should we say cheating?) involved in this process. ;)

For the rest of the rules please go HERE

So I used the "randomlettergenerator" and it gave me the letter "H".... not a very easy one. I could have tried again of course, but nah ... that wouldn't have been fair. So the letter H it is. In the end I found quite a few products starting with H (I admit I have been a bit creative). 

Here's my page: 


H is for: Hexagons, Hearts, Handwriting, mr Huey's mist, Hodge Podge pp (JBS), Hound (dog, but needed the "h" - flatback (JBS), House card (JBS), Hopscotch alpha stickers (Doodlebug), Hopscotch paper and stickers (Fancy Pants), Hemp Cord Hemptique), Tim Holtz staples, Hounds tooth washi tape (Doodlebug), Hand doodling.

And a few close-ups:



The photo is of my youngest (on the right) showing his iPod to his friends.

Hope you like it! 
Thanks for stopping by today!

Hugs,

10 comments:

  1. Wow, wat is deze layout weer mooi !! Jij schud ze echt uit je mouw. Ik ben vanmiddag ook weer eens met een layout aan de slag gegaan, maar het gaat echt moeizaam....
    Groetjes Berdien

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zodan Monique, dat is geen makelijke challenge maar het is jouecht goed gelukt zeg! leuke foto van die 3 jongetjes gebogen over de ipod.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like such a fun challenge! Hip Hip Hooray...you rocked the "H". Amazing layout!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The challenge sounds so fun! Will definitely play along in one of my recent project! and this layout is so boyish n masculine ;) love the misted background and how you frame the layout with doodling. very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your creativity worked perfectly. Lovely layout.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! So many wonderful details and great misting too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hij is weer mooi! Je bent goed bezig geweest de laatste weken :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely delightful page,sweet Monique!! And you made me smile with the creative use of dog/hound... But that is the way we are,..right...creative!
    You certainly are not afraid of a challenge... I would SOOO have done it again to get a new/better letter LOL! I am totally impressed by this! Out of this difficult 'situation' came a marvellous page!! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this design - but most of all I love that photo of the boys so intently watching the game!! Brings so many happy memories of when my boy was young like that. Beautiful work - as it always with you, Monique!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG, Monique! That is a challenge!! Wow! You did amazing with this too. I like it...kind of a nice twist. This came out gorgeous! You will be featured tomorrow on Paper Issues!!

    ReplyDelete