Thursday 4 April 2013

Doodlebug & Kiwi Lane Designs

This week Doodlebug is teaming up with Kiwi Lane Designs. If you haven't heard of them before, Doodlebug has a video on their blog where you can see what it's all about ... go HERE to have a look.

The entire Doodlebug design team received a couple of Kiwi templates and were asked to create a project of choice. This is the set I got:



And this is what I created:


and a few details:



The layout is about my daughter at the beach in Barcelona last October. I got the "Chestnut Drive" set from Kiwi Lane and I just love the wavy shapes! I thought they were just perfect for a beach & sea photo. These shapes were so easy to work with and I had so much fun tracing, cutting and layering that I'm sure I'm going to use this set again pretty soon!

Supplies: Doodlebug Flower Box collection: patterned papers, cardstock stickers, Doodles cardstock stickers, fancy frills, teensy type alphabet stickers, washi tape, Doodle-Pop (Paradise).

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,

8 comments:

  1. Wauw, super! Een prachtige mix van laagjes en kleuren!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hij is echt super geworden Monique, ik heb je lekker bezig gezien met deze "waves", het eindresultaat mag er zijn! Heerlijk vrolijk en zomers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een leuke, zomerse LO! En wat een mooie foto van Manon. Dat kind is net een fotomodel! Liefs Yvonne Poot

    ReplyDelete
  4. You created such a cool background with the templates, Monique! Wonderful page!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gaaf zeg.....ik zou me geen raad weten met al die golven maar jij hebt er weer iets super moois van gemaakt!! Mooie foto van Manon!

    ps ik heb hem besteld en hoop hem woensdag te krijgen...spannendddd

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!!! LOVE LOVE Your page and stunning work, great wave work!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, Monique! The way you mix PP is just amazing and so striking!! This is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete