Sunday 12 May 2013

My Mind's Eye layout

and another layout for the 2Peas NSD challenges is done!!

NSD challenge #2 is a sketch challenge! and I love sketch challenges!

Here's what I made:


A layout with photos of our cruise in 2011. Here we're in Greece, Katakolon. We only stayed for a few hours, but I could have stayed for days ... no weeks! I just love Greece and can't wait to go back.



This new collection "Find your Wings and fly" from My Mind's Eye I bought only yesterdag. I entered a local scrapbook store (Doe@ding) and this was the first collection I saw and I just had to have it! LOVE the colors, the designs ... everything!

And here's the sketch my page is based upon:


Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog today!! I really appreciate it.
Hugs,

7 comments:

  1. Love the way you used the Sketch, Monique and the MME is so pretty on your layout!! And I am jealous of your hours in Greece!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love this one Monique - we haven't got those papers here yet but its really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a gorgeous layout! Love all those layers!

    Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Monique this is FABULOUS! What an amazing design you have created. Love this layout.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leuke vrolijke en zonnige lo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. en weer zo'n super leuke layout!!

    ReplyDelete