Sunday 2 June 2013

Imaginisce Monthly Challenge - LOVE DAD!

Every month Imaginisce has a fun challenge for everyone to participate in. This month's challenge rules are as follows:

1. Use the sketch as inspiration for your project (i.e. card, layout, mini book cover, etc)
2. THEME: Father
3. Use the color BROWN
4. Use some kind of recycled product on your project.

You must use at least 70% Imaginisce product on your entry.
Submit your entry at the end of correct post on Imaginisce's blog.
Deadline: June 25th, 2013

Here's my page: it's about my husband with our 3 kids. Photos were taken during our week in Barcelona last year. I've used Imaginisce's Outdoor Adventure collection and lots of Cameo cuts.



In case you're wondering what the recycled product is that I used, it's the blue border strip (above) which I cut from one of the Imaginisce packages.


The circle with the heart and the word love I've got from my scrappy friend Ashley Horton. It's a Silhouette cut file and I really love it. If you've never visited her blog before, you're really missing something. She's an awesome scrapper and I'm a big fan of hers! HERE's the link to the post with the free cut file. 

This is the sketch the layout is based upon: 


I would really love it if you'd play along!! 

Thanks for visiting my blog today and hope to see you back soon!
Hugs,

8 comments:

  1. Wow thats an awesome layout Monique and love your cameo cuts. Thanks for the link :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing page Monique!! Love your awesome design and the cute files look great!! Love how you tucked part of the circle behind your photo!! And thanks for the sweet words!! I am a big fan of yours too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another awesome page, Monique! Love the diecut work and the little blocks in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice design and elements.

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous! Love all the cameo cuts!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Prachtige layout met alle kleine details!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully done Monique...I love the way you put your Silhouette to use.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Geweldige layout! Moet toch die Cameo eens bewonderen. Leuk om meerdere foto's te gebruiken, Ik zal eens proberen mee te doen :-)

    ReplyDelete