Monday 29 July 2013

Imaginisce Summer Mini Album!

Last week it was my turn to show my summer project on Imaginisce's blog. I created a mini album for the occasion using Endless Summer and a few of the fabulous Imaginisce tools like the I-Top and the I-Rock. The photos are from our holiday in France last year.

Have a look:


a close-up of the brad made with the I-Top:


and the other pages:









I think "Endless Summer" collrection is just perfect for a Summer mini-album; the "theme", the colors, the designs, the stickers, the stamps ... they're all so gorgeous!





Supplies: Endless Summer (patterned papers, sticker stackers, chipboard stickers, oversized die cuts, stamps), Childhood Memories (scrap of paper, ABC stickers), I-Rock crystal clear gems & Glam rocks, I-Top medium brad. Other supplies: American Crafts kraft & white cardstock, Core'dinations cardstock, misc. ribbons.Tools: I-Top, I-Rock, I-Rock jewel tray, I-Rock tweezers, all 4 paper punches.

If you want to see the other summer projects the team created, hop on over to Imaginisce's blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog again today!! You're the best!
Hugs,


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment