Wednesday 10 July 2013

In a book anything is possible!!

I had these fun photos of Mats reading his very favorite book: Dummy de Mummie (Dummy the Mummy) and had been looking for the right papers to scrap them. Then I happened upon this owl Silhouette file from Pretty Little Studio and I knew I had found it! I downloaded the owl, several dotted papers, the banner and some (journaling) tags from them as well and got started.

And here's what I created:


I also used some papers and washi tape from October Afternoon for the finishing touches, some wood veneer from Studio Calico and Freckled Fawn, thickers from Pebbles, letter stickers from MME and a flair button from Studio Calico. But don't you just adore the owl on the books??? I do! Here's the link where you can find him. The polka dot digital paper is for free, you can find it here.

Ollie the Owl:





Thanks for stopping by and thanks to everyone who leave me those sweet comments! They make my day!

Hugs,


Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. Yep the owl just makes it work. LOL. Love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable page for these photos, Monique!! Love that layered triangle banner, and the PLS owl looks awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowwwwwww! I love this!! GORGEOUS colors and love love love the stack of books with the owl on it and loveeeeee the title!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous layout!!! Love all the little extra thiings you added!!!The title area is quite nice:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous page, Monique! Perfect in every way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is an awesome layout. I am so going to lift this!

    ReplyDelete