Wednesday 24 July 2013

Project Life - Doodlebug

And it's time for another Project Life spread (week 13, 2012 .... shhht, don't tell I'm so far behind!). For this one I used Doodlebug's awesome Take Note collection. The 4x6 cards, the stickers, the 6x6 paper pads, the Teensy Type alpha stickers ... everything is so perfect for a PL!

and here're the pages shown separately:


I used my Cameo to create the top left background, the one with the clouds, and then adhered a piece of patterned paper from my 6x6 paper pad behind.  The same was done for the orange "on stage" background (chevron).


and a few close-ups:



Except for my PL spread Stephanie Buice's spread is also up on Doodlebug's blog today (and yesterday Wendy Sue's and Tiffany Hood's), so if you want more inspiration hop over to Doodlebug's blog

Thanks for stopping by, you're the best! 
Hugs,


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment