Wednesday 14 August 2013

Upside Down - Scraptastic Club & Elle's Studio

A few days ago I scrapped this page and now I almost forgot to share it! I made this with the Thursday sketch at Elle's Studio using the May kit (Destination Unknown) from Scraptastic Club.

The photo is my dd practising standing on her hands and all of a sudden she got it! (although at one time I heard her crash into my desk, which stands on her rightside!)


Do you notice I've tried something new on this page? I wanted to use my mists a bit more than I usually do and instead of just adding spatters to my page, I drew lines with the "spray stick" that's on the inside of the spray bottles. I must say I'm not totally happy with the result .... one of the reasons being that the AC/Dear Lizzy paper didn't like the water and started to "unravel" straight away and I almost ended up with a big hole in my page.

Here're a few close-ups: 



and this is the sketch at Elle's Studio: 


Thanks for stopping by my blog! Hope you'll have a great day!
Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment