Thursday 12 September 2013

One Two Three Snap! - Imaginisce - and some happy mail!

Last Wednesday my "Good Dog" layout was up on Imaginisce's blog! It goes without saying that I used a photo of my dog Jippie: 


Lots of machine stitching on this page, but oh how I need a new machine... nearly ruined my page! (and you should see the back of the paper, lol!). 

I've created some coordinating brads for my page using the I-Top. Wanna see how easy it was to make them?? 



Step 1: Choose a size for your punches and brads. I used the 16 mm (small) and the 22 mm (medium).


Step 2: Place the punched out paper shape on top of the shell (I always use a glue dot to keep my paper shape in place, but you don’t have to) and place them on your tool.


Step 3: Squeeze your tool and release:


Step 4: Fold the paper tabs inside the shell.


Step 5: Place the brad base in the tool and squeeze until you hear a popping sound which means the brad clicked together.


And that’s it. Now you have the perfect – coordinating – brads!!


Thank you so much for letting me share! Hope you found this helpful, if you have any questions just let me know! 

Supplies Used: Imaginisce (Good Dog: patterned paper, sticker stackers, chipboard stickers; Childhood Memories: ABC stickers; Brad Daddies). Other Supplies used: Bazzill cardstock, Studio Calico: cork embellishments. Tools: Imaginisce I-Top tool, Silhouette Cameo, Aigger sewing machine

If you want to see more fun Imaginisce projects from the other designers using their favorite Imaginisce tools, please visit Imaginisce's blog!!

Then when I got home today, I had TWO packages waiting for me! One package contained issue 75 of Scrapbook Magazine UK in which I was published: 


I was asked to create a layout for the "Scraplift Challenge": a layout for the readers to lift. I used Doodlebug's Take Note collection and stamps from Unity Stamps Company. 

And the other happy mail, was a box with my DT goodies from Pretty Little Studio!! I've unpacked it for you .... Isn't this awesome?!!! Feels like Christmas! 


Okay this was it for today! Thanks for stopping by my blog!! Really appreciating it! 

Hugs,


No comments:

Post a Comment