Sunday 8 September 2013

* PAPER ISSUES & THE TWINERY BLOG HOP*

Welcome to Paper Issues' newest theme AND blog hop!  You should have arrived here from Martha Bonneau's blog.  If this is your first stop, be sure to head over to Paper Issues to start at the beginning!

Our theme is * "X" Marks The Spot * ...and I am so excited to say that the sponsor of our issue is The Twinery!




I was so happy that I was asked to join in this hop as I just LOVE using twine on both my layouts and my cards. For today I created this card, using "Blossom" twine from The Twinery for my "X"s:


The papers and stickers are an old collection from ADORNit: "Pink Hoot". 


I'm sure you'll be wanting to know what this issues' prize is! Well .... The Twinery is giving away a 'Solid Twine Sampler Pack' which has a value of $30!!! Now, who wouldn't want to win that!!


As I'm last on the hop, your next stop is the Paper Issues Blog.

Just in case you got lost during the hop I'm including the order of the hop below. Be sure to hop along to each person's blog and then stop by The Twinery's blog and leave some love to all!

Becki
Lesley
Lisa
Mary Jo
Martha
Monique - YOU'RE HERE!

Also make sure you:
* Like The Twinery on Facebook {tell them we sent you}
* Like Paper Issues on Facebook
* Leave a comment on everyone's blog.

This is it! Thank you so much for hopping with us today and good luck to you all!!

Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment