Saturday 5 October 2013

World Card Making Day!!

For today's WCMD I've created these two cards using Imaginisce's beautiful "Black Ice" collection:


The main ingredients for my cards are the beautiful “place cards” from the Black Ice collection. I’m not one to use official place cards for dinners etc so I decided to use the place cards to create a couple of “normal” cards. I trimmed the place cards a bit and layered them onto 2 different patterned papers also from the Black Ice collection and then onto some black cardstock.

On the card with the tree I also used a sentiment sticker from the “Childhood Memories” collection and some punched hearts.
And the bird on the other card is made with a die from Marianne Design and a stamp from Unity Stamp Company.



Supplies used: Imaginisce (Black Ice: patterned paper, place cards; Childhood Memories: stickers).
Other Supplies used: Bazzill black cardstock, Unity Stamp Company stamp, Brilliance black stamping ink. Tools: Marianne Design die, Fiskars Big Shot.




Will you making any today?? I'd love to see them! and if you need more inspiration, please visit Imaginisce's blog, the other dt girls created some wonderful examples!

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment