Monday 3 March 2014

Relax - Jenni Bowlin kit

Last weekend I went cropping with friends and had such a wonderful time. There's just nothing better (well, almost nothing) than scrapbooking with friends who love this hobby just as much. I finished 4 pages and here's one of them: my two eldest kids last August in France. I used the Jenni Bowlin February 2014 papercrafting kit for this. Only the wood veneer camera and the washi tape came from my own stash.



and two close-ups:



and this is the JBS February 2014 Papercrafting kit I used:


Isn't it fun?!!

Thanks again for stopping by my blog today!
Hugs,


7 comments:

  1. Oh wauw, hij is echt supermooi geworden! Prachtige kleurencombi en die gouden accenten zijn helemaal leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous! I loveeeeeeeeee the wood grain, the wood bits and the stars!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! This page is amazing Monique!! Love the design and the contrast with the dark wood grain background!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jaaaa, weer zo'n supergave LO! Mooie stoere accenten en zulke leuke details, zoasl het pijltje en de manier waarop je Smile hebt gedaan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you really have a gift!! Gorgeous page:):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely layout!i love how you altered the wood vaneer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how this pops Monique! Fabulous layout and design that puts the focus on the photo then all the little bits. Wow!:)

    ReplyDelete