Friday 28 March 2014

Today is Perfect - Hip Kit Club March challenge

When I saw the Hip Kit Club's mood board for this month's challenge (on Ashley's blog) it inspired me to grab my Maggie Holmes "Styleboard" collection from Crate straight away! I so love this collection and bought almost everything there is. 

Here's what I made, a page about my the 16  year old daughter and her then 8 year old niece, both huge 1D fans: 


and a few close-ups ... the feather is from Pretty Little Studio and the washi tape & fabric button from Purple Pumpkin:





And this is March's Hip Kit Club mood board (visit their blog for the details):


Thanks for stopping by!! Wishing you an awesome weekend!
Hugs,



8 comments:

  1. Hele gave lay-out! Wat een mooie vormgeving! Mooie kleuren ook, dat kleurrijke tegenover de kraft achtergrond!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoi hoi
    Nou werkelijk een mooie lo en er is weer van alles op te zien. En super die kleuren.
    Fijn weekend en geniet van het zonnetje.
    Thamar

    ReplyDelete
  3. *sigh* this is soooooooooo gorgeous!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the colors and the B&W photos!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful Monique! Cute photos and great design! I love all the layers and all the details. There are so many little things that capture the attention.:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent us of the mood board. I love all the bits and layers.Oh I remember those days. It was Donny Osmond in my day! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wat een gaaf lootje zeg! Zo lekker veel op te zien! Heerlijk al die kleurtjes en dan met die zwart wit-foto's,mooie combi! Ja 1D, heb hier ook 2 fans rondlopen ;) He fijn weekend en geniet van het prachtige weer!
    Groetjes,Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. This layout is so amazing, Monique!! You did an awesome job with the Crate Paper collection and I really love the way you used the Mood Board for your inspiration!! So glad you got to play along with us!

    ReplyDelete