Tuesday 22 July 2014

A hot summer's day! - Pretty Little Studio

For today’s OTB at Pretty Little Studio I pulled out the new Marigold collection that had just arrived at my doorstep. When I saw the photo inspiration for today, I knew I wanted to scrap this photo of my kids on the beach. As they never ever sit still, this photo is rather unique!

The soft yellow colors of the Marigold collection were just what this photo needed. I decided that the white cardstock was too white and used my Gelatos and some water to add some color to it. Love the result. Hope you like it too.


and a few close-ups: love the gold word stickers!!



Aren't these watercolor die-cut clouds awesome!!


And this was the photo for this OTB:


Thanks for stopping by my blog, I really appreciate it!

Hugs,



7 comments:

  1. Ohhhh dit is weer prachtig Monique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Je lay-out is zo lekker zonnig! Echt super hoe je die achtergrond hebt gedaan met de gele verf en wolkjes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous....love the clouds & that title, too.....really lovely papers & oh, yeeeees!!! GOLD word stickers......YUMMO!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the photo size on this layout Monique and the touches of Yellow are really fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dank je wel voor je blogberichtje Monique!! Jouw layouts zijn echt super mooi!
    Knap gedaan :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heerlijk zomerse layout!

    ReplyDelete