Thursday 11 December 2014

December Daily 2014 - Days 1 - 3 - Pretty Little Studio

If you're here for the Holiday Coffee Lovers Blog Hop, please go HERE.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Hi everyone! This week's picture challenge at Pretty Little Studio is an easy one for December! I think anything goes with this picture … a Christmas layout, Christmas cards, tags for Xmas presents and of course a “December Daily”, which is what I chose!! Pretty Little Studio’s wide range of Christmas papers, cards, die cuts, banners, flags, stickers, flairs … make for an awesome December Daily! Although I’ve mostly chosen products from the new Holiday Cheer collection, I’ve also used a lot of bits and pieces from older Christmas collections. They all go so well together!




For my cover page I used three different die-cuts, of which my favorite is the golden 25! The flair was adhered to the outside of the page protector as I don’t like how the plastic wrinkles if you put it inside. When I was ready with this page (and the next, which is on the back of this one) I inserted some of Pretty Little Studio’s beautiful “Starry Night Mix” confetti and machine stitched the page protector closed. Love the result!



And this is what the 1st spread looks like: Day 1:


and the close-ups:





And days 2 and 3:


Close-ups of Day 2:



And close-ups of Day 3:




Will you do a December Daily this month?? I  would love to see it!!

And now I would almost forget I made this for the PLS picture challenge! So here's the picture I used for the inspiration:


Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a fabulous week!
xoxo

8 comments:

  1. Love it! Looking totally brill - especially all the different ways of doing the date numbers & the red throughout looks great......I have never done a DD.....maybe next year??? With only me & DH in the house....not much point, really!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this line and the way you used it. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous! LOVING the colors and love love love the Santas!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your December Daily pages!!! Feel free to stop by and share on the link up! www.thememorynest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for linking up!! It is absolutely gorgeous!!!

      Delete
  5. very pretty, so many fun details!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it - totally inspired to make a start now. Just waiting on my PLS parcel to arrive with some extra bits and pieces and it will be all on. :)

    ReplyDelete