Thursday 29 January 2015

Scraptastic Store - Webster's Pages - Best Christmas Present!

Hi everyone! It's Monique again with yet another (!) Christmas layout for you. By now you've probably noticed that I adore all those Christmas collections out there and because I bought so many of them, I'm still scrapping Christmas photos! This page is about a Christmas present I bought for myself: a Kindle Fire! And boy, is it the best present ever! I'm totally in love with this little tablet! I read my e-books on it, watch my favorite series and films on Netflix, browse Pinterest, check my own and other's blogs and catch up on Facebook!

I decided that this little treasure had to become a part of my scrapbook album and so I created this page using some awesome Webster's Pages goodies from the Scraptastic Store.


How I adore banners on my pages!! Not only because I really love how they look, but also because non of my scraps go to waste! I also use the strips at the bottom of the 12x12 sheets to create banners with.  


I used some of Juliana Michaels' Silhouette cut files as well.


The journaling is in Dutch; my apologies!! But it's pretty much the same as what I said at the beginning of this blog post. 

Here's the list of supplies I used, everything is from the Scraptastic Store.  If you click on the separate supplies it will take you to the product in the store.

Thank you so much for stopping by our blog today! Hope you've enjoyed my page. 
xoxo
 

7 comments:

  1. I love my Kindle!!! I read so much more this way!!! I love love love your lo! LOVING all the pennants!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat ziet dit er vrolijk uit! En die Kindle klinkt inderdaad fantastisch, zeker omdat 'ie gewoon alleen van jou is - heerlijk! Groetjes, Stefanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ook deze lo weer helemaal mooi geworden zeg, leuke journaling ! en de banners zijn helemaal leuk zo over heel de pagina !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat is 'ie mooi kerstachtig geworden! Dat achtergrondvel is ook zo mooi. je hebt er een prachtig geheel van weten te maken!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving the fact that you have so MANY Christmas pictures to scrapbook!!! I don't remember very often to take photos so GOOD FOR YOU!!! And keep scrapping those photos - I am enjoying seeing so many great Christmas layouts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous page! Love that background paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is stunning Monique! Love the Gold background paper and the banner penants!!

    ReplyDelete