Saturday 3 January 2015

Two more The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year layouts! - Scraptastic Club

Hi everyone! Thank you so much for stopping by to have a look at two more Christmas pages. Both of them are created with Scraptastic Club's December kit "The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year" and add-on and they were posted on Scraptastic Club's blog on December 30th.

December is my favorite time of the year, or so I'd like to think during the rest of the year. But when December finally arrives I'm often so terribly busy I always ask myself why oh why is this my favorite time of the year? This year was no exception, but luckily I found the time to sit down and scrap a bit, to ease my nerves!

Here's the first layout I made, using a photo of my sweet daughter decorating our tree last year.


I just adore these large tags by Pink Paislee's Merry & Bright collection and as soon as I saw them I knew I wanted to give them a prominent place on my page:


I also added some Pink Paislee Merry & Bright diecuts from the ephemera package:


And how about the exclusive wood veneers in this kit? Aren't they awesome!!


Then on to my second page. This one is with photos of my youngest son busy baking "pigs in the blanket" for his school's Christmas dinner. His favorite dish and that of his friends. Every year we bake about 50 and in 1 minute they are all gone!


Lots of Pink Paislee's ephemera on this page too. I love the glitter!


Adoring this wood veneer:


And I'm such a huge fan of Kaitlin Sheaffer's flair badges. This one was exclusively made for the kit!

While I'm writing this blog post both the main kit as well as the add-on are still available! So if you haven't gotten time to scrap those Christmas photos yet and you're still looking for some fun Christmas goodies then hop over to the Scraptastic Club website!

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!
xoxo

11 comments:

  1. Ze zijn allebei prachtig! Ze stralen zo'n mooi kerstsfeertje uit en ik vind de houten toevoegingen ook erg mooi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must admit as much as I would love to have December as a favourite time of year. The truth is that it is so hectic that I am too tired to enjoy the festivities. Your pages are so pretty. This kit is a perfect package.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow wow wowwwwww! These are just gorgeous! Thanks for always inspiring me!! Pinning these!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wauw, wat zijn ze mooi!! Ze stralen zo'n kerstsfeer uit. Echt geweldig. Vooral degene met de tags. Liefs Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply gorgeous. Love your story, glad u found time to scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous pages! I love how you used the wood veneer and I love the glittery elements, too! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the lay out of things on both these pages!! You have placed things in precisely the perfect place!!
    You seem to always do that - your layouts always look so great and with everything looking like it belongs - that is a gift and a talent!! You are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Boy did you ever rock that kit! Awesome layout!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such beautiful pages! I always find that I have so many Christmas pics that it overwhelms me to know where to begin with them. You seem to have no trouble there ;). So glad you found some time to play! Happy 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i so love the first one - okay the second is also great - those cut tags...
    so lovely

    ReplyDelete