Friday 29 May 2015

Scraptastic Sketchy Thursday!

It's the last Thursday of the month and that means a new sketch challenge at Scraptastic Club!! For my layout I used the May project life kit "This Life Noted". I wasn't in the mood for straight lines and everything "neat" like I often do, but I wanted to have fun, play a little, rather than thinking about how it should be. And this is the result.


And a few close-ups: love the flairs!! 



I adore the exclusive Acrylic Words included in this kit: 


The title is a cut file from Kerri Bradford and was not included in the kit:


And this is this month's sketch: 


Like the sketch?? Why not play along? Just leave a comment below this blog post on Scraptastic's blog (click link) to submit your entries. You have until June 3rd at midnight to submit all of your entries for the 4 May Blog Challenges. The prize this month is $20.00 to spend at Scraptastic Club.
Can't wait to see what you'll do! 

Thank you so much for stopping by again today! 
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Awesome Monique! I love how you used the sketch and created a free form grid! And I love the bits of Elle's Studio, that's mixed in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hihi, wat een leuke journaling! Ik kan me voorstellen dat het soms best even wennen is, al die veranderingen in één keer! Je hebt er een supermooie lay-out van gemaakt! Ik vind het vooral leuk hoe je de foto echt onderdeel van je design hebt gemaakt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the bits of yellow here & that little splat in the corner....& the PL cards... they look great:):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the title work!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful sketch and you have done a top notch job on incorporating the sketch into this amazing layout!! You have a flair for flairs, embellishments, titles, and great details!! I so admire the amazing job you do at scrapbooking!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful page Monique...I love it when you are just having fun...you come upmwith the most amazing designs xx

    ReplyDelete