Tuesday 2 June 2015

Another Scraptastic Janglin' layout - SNAPSHOTS

I had so super much fun playing with the May Janglin' kit, the Janglin' add-on and the Janglin' Stamp Set from Scraptastic!! For this layout I imported the image of the Janglin' stamps in my Silhouette Cameo and created a hearts cut file, a "snapshots" cut file and a "the little things" cut file. I enlarged the hearts cut file so I could use it as a background:


This is the stamp set I used: I just opened this image in my Silhouette, traced the images I wanted and then cut them.


Here are a few more close-ups:



I also used the printables that came with this kit: the rainbow strip is a printable and .... 


... the love circle is a printable.


I adore the Pinkfresh Studio goodies in this kit, like the puffy hearts and wood dots. 

To visit Scraptastic's website for more information about the kits or to visit the blog go HERE

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today!! 
Hugs,

5 comments:

  1. Wat een heerlijk speelse lay-out! Door de hartjes en alle figuurtjes straalt hij zoveel vrolijkheid uit zonder dat het een te druk geheel wordt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layout Monique! I love the heart die cut in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous! LOVING all the hearts!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those hearts are so amazing and all the fun words you used in your titles just make this layout shine!! What great components you have brought together with awesome colors and designing!!! Just cool to see!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YUM! Love all the different hearts [just saw Julie TW had said the same!!!] but they are totally awesome.....I should use my Silly more......MUST have a cutting day, soon!!

    ReplyDelete