Friday 26 June 2015

M @ 18 | Scraptastic Club

A happy Friday to you all! Here’s a layout I created using the June 2015 Thinking Out Loud kit and add-on from Scraptastic Club. I love this kit so much and couldn’t wait for it to arrive. My favorite item in this kit, well really in the add-on, is the wooden heart from Maggie Holmes. I used it straight away, but as I couldn’t stand the idea that once I used it, it would be “gone” I decided to use it as a template first. So here’s what I did:


I used a sheet of white cardstock as my background, placed the wooden heart on top and spray misted it with Prima’s gold foil Color Bloom. Next I layered different elements on top, mostly pink colored, like one of the pink metal bobbies from Dear Lizzy (only I removed the back pin and glued the top – the word – to my page) and this glitter foam word. Isn’t it awesome?!


Furthermore, I used quite a lot of this month’s printables on this page, like the pink/white journaling card with the ampersand and the pink “noted” word above my photo. I also adore the exclusive cork shapes in this kit, like the huge @ and all the vellum words:


Thanks for stopping by and have a happy scrappy weekend!
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Prachtig, dat hart! En wat is er verder ook veel moois op je lay-out te zien. Alles past perfect bij elkaar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absoluut een van je mooiste LO's! Vind hem geweldig!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooooooo gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the title work and LOVING the big heart in the background!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you used the wood heart as a template Monique! Great idea to get more than one use out of it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that cork @ sign - so cool and the title looks so fun with this truly awesome picture!!

    ReplyDelete