Sunday 7 June 2015

Vacation - Pretty Little Studio

I totally forgot to share this layout I created for Pretty Little Studio, another 8.5” x 11” layout. The more I use this format for my pages, the more I love it. In the photo you see my two eldest kids having a great time in sunny Greece.


The Treasure Island collection is fabulous for the many summer vacation pics I have! Especially since my kids always wear (very) bright colored clothes in the summer which coordinate just perfectly with the colors of this collection! 


And don’t you just adore that large gold ampersand?! I get so happy when I look at all the yummieness in this collection!


Pretty Little Studio Supplies: Treasure Island Collection: Patterned Paper: Treasure Island 8×8 Pack, Castaway Sea Metallic Copper, Buccaneer, Ship Deck, Pirates Journal, Walk The Plank, Smooth Sailing Metallic Gold, Rogue Beach, Flair: Happy Journey; Diecuts: Arrow Adventure, Out To Sea Clouds; Butterscotch Duck; Word Art: Vacation; Gold Metallic & Cut-Outs: Sail Away Mini Bingo.

Did you see Melissa is looking for two new design team members?! If you're interested, here's the link for more information

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!! 
xxxx

4 comments:

  1. Superleuk zeg, zowel de foto als de lay-out! Ik ben vooral weg van dat leuke eendje!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous! LOVING the clouds and the little duck!! Gorgeous!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color scheme on this layout Monique and those clouds are too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. FUN and SUPER GORGEOUS!!! Love that title and the way you have stapled it on - way cool!! Awesome details like that golden huge ampersand and that adorable duck and those ultra trendy clouds!! So fun and just so excellent!!

    ReplyDelete