Friday 10 July 2015

Summer Cards - Imaginisce

When I was reorganizing my Imaginisce stash I found this bag with the super fun die-cut from Imaginisce's Endless Summer collection and fell in love with them all over again. I decided to use them straight away for some quick summer cards.


I started out creating the background for the cards using a couple of Milk Paints:


I layered these on some red colored patterned papers and machine stitched them. Next I adhered both Imaginisce die-cuts on top and some digital die-cuts:




Done! and now I'm all out of Endless Summer die-cuts!

Supplies:
Imaginisce - Endless Summer (patterned paper, die-cuts), Love You More (patterned paper), milk paints.
Bazzill Basics - Cardstock
Other: Aigger Sewing Machine, Silhouette Cameo, digital cut files (Scraptastic, The Cut Shoppe)

Thanks for visiting my blog!!
xoxo

8 comments:

  1. Zo heerlijk zomers, vrolijk en gedetailleerd! Supermooie kaartjes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are cool! Love the backgrounds you created!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love these! LOVING those bold colors!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mooi Monique, ik vind het erg leuk te zien hoe ik jouw stijl ook meteen herken in kaartjes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are amazing!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh so yummie Monique....
    (sorry haven't been here for such a long.....
    now i am going to read and see all the great things you did ;-)

    ReplyDelete