Monday 19 October 2015

Scraptastic Club Pinterest Monday

Hi everyone! Today Rory and I are sharing our Pinterest inspired layouts on Scraptastic Club's blog. We used this beautiful & colorful photo on Pinterest:

(source: A Beautiful Mess)

For my layout I used inspiration from the heart in the photo and decided to use that as a starting point for my page. I used the fabulous Riptide kit and cut all the hearts from the Scraptastic Happy Heart sheet apart and created one large heart shaped design as a background for my page. Because of the many colors of the hearts I thought it best to go with a black and white photo and not too many extra’s. I did however use my sewing machine (no page of mine is finished without some sewing, lol). So here’s what I did:


And a couple of detail photos: I just love this large glitter foam title, one of the kit’s exclusives!


just like this other fabulous exclusive: one of the cut-aparts:


The photo is from a few years ago and shows my three kids and my sister's three kids: 


I have to remember to take more pics like this one. I love them and have only 2 or 3 or so. 

Now if you want to see what Rory did with this pin, then hop over to Scraptastic Club's blog and have a look! 

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a fab week!
xoxo
Monique

4 comments:

  1. Wat een ontzettend leuk en vrolijk geheel met al die vierkantjes! Erg mooie lay-out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous!!!!! LOVING all the hearts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning and so unique...love the layers of squares that the hearts make up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vind het weer een erg mooie, goede keus van die zwart-wit foto en wat een leuke is dat!

    ReplyDelete