Saturday 10 October 2015

TRAVEL | Pretty Little Studio

Good morning everyone! Happy Saturday!! Today I want to share another Pretty Little Studio layout using the awesome “Let’s Go” collection. When I started on my page I decided I definitely wanted to use the 3″x 4″ journaling card “Life is an Adventure” and chose the photo of my daughter at Chicago’s airport waiting for the next flight home to go with it. The “Travel – Log -” card was just what I was looking for to add the journaling and the rest of the page was built around these three elements.


I adore the clear sheets (like here with the little planes)  and use them on almost all of my pages.



Don’t you just love all the gold! Like here on the journaling card and the geo tag sticker?!


The title was hand cut using a very old alphabet stencil, which I bought when I just got started scrapbooking about 12 years ago! I hand drew the letters (on the back of the paper) and then fussy cut them:


PLS Products Used: Let’s Go Collection: paper: Dallas, Seattle, London, Anchorage; Clear: Let’s Fly blue; Journaling Cards: Pittsburgh, Portland; Shipping Tags: Cheyenne; Number Tags: Norway; Frames: France; Tabs: Tahiti; Flair: Florence; Stars: Spain; Tickets: Define.Travel; Word Flags: West; Stickers: GeoTag Gold, GeoTag.

Thank you so much for stopping by our blog today! Hope I was able to inspire you a little.
xoxo
Monique

5 comments:

  1. Wat een geweldige layout weer Monique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the tags and the title work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Je lay-out is precies zoals een travel lay-out 'hoort' te zijn: veel details, een stukje journaling en vooral lekker vrolijk. Helemaal leuk dus!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That title is awesome and fits this layout perfectly!!! Love seeing your happy family and all your adventures!! I love that you stitched the title down and weren't those stencils fun to use - but they sure made for lots of fussy cutting!!! Hugs to you - hope you are well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work - love the 'old school' title - looks new school! Love your layout!

    ReplyDelete