Wednesday 2 December 2015

Doodlebug Christmas layout for SG CREATE Magazine issue #17

Today I thought I'd share one of my projects created for the November issue of SG CREATE Magazine #17. For the Christmas theme I created this layout using Doodlebug's Sugar Plums collection. I love the non-traditional colors of this collection.


In the photo you can see my daughter and her Dutch friends taking part in a Christmas parade with all the other foreign exchange students.


Supply list: patterned paper, stickers, enamel dots, die-cuts: Doodlebug Design; cardstock: Bazzill Basics; pen: K&Company

To see more projects created for this theme, hop on over to the Scrapbook Generation Create Magazine November 2015 issue. Have fun reading!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,
Monique

5 comments:

  1. Awww such a lovely photo of the girls and just love all the detail in your layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Je lay-out is echt één en al vrolijkheid. Hij is ontzettend leuk geworden! Ik vind vooral het rijtje tags heel gaaf.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooooooooo fun! LOVING the colors and the enamel dots!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore it when you showcase so many patterned papers on one layout...absolute gorgeousness xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome patterned paper work! You totally rock it!

    ReplyDelete