Tuesday 26 January 2016

Hello Jippie | Scraptastic Club January kit

Today I've been playing with the January kit from Scraptastic Club "Just A Girl" and add-on. Last year our Cocker Spaniel, Jippie, passed away and I had this photo of her (from way back when she was only a few months old) lying on my desk, waiting to be scrapped. I figured now was the time! 

Aren't the colors and patterns just right for this photo? 

Those Heidi Swapp acetate words are my favorites in this kit!! 


Love the Becky Higgins Project Life Chipboard Stickers (Everyday Edition): 


And these are the photos of "Just A Girl" kit and add-on. If you want to see a list of the contents just click on the name: 





Thank you so much for taking a peek! Next Thursday I'll share another layout created with this kit.  

By the way, last week I created a Facebook page just for my crafty efforts. So if you're not my friend on facebook, but you would like to follow me in my crafty pursuits, then hop over to my "Creating Non-Sense" Facebook page and just click "like" and you're all set. 

Thanks again and have a great day!! 
Hugs,
Monique


8 comments:

  1. Oh man! I ADORE This page....not least cos of your gorgeous puppy dog [always a heart wrenching experience when they die:(] ...you are SOOO right - the papers are simply perfectly perfect for your page. And I'm totally with you re: those acetate words & HS ones....if ONLY Scraptastic were in Australia I would be their Number One subscriber!!! Maybe I should try for the DT. LOOOOOOOVE their kits!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS! LOVING that photo and the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wat een supermooie lo, mooie kleuren en een superlieve foto ! vind de kit er ook echt super uit zien

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely precious! What a sweet page! Love how you've rocked these papers, and this kit is perfectly scrumptious! I may just have to switch clubs ;). Off to check out how much this club depends on Facebook. Why is it so important to be on Facebook?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superlieve foto én layout! De kleuren passen perfect bij de foto.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ik had al even op facebook gereageerd maar ik doe het hier ook nog even. Ik vind het een ontzettend mooie, lieve, hoog knuffel gehalte layout. De pagina is weer top maar die foto Monique! wat een schat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous colours...love the touches of gold.

    ReplyDelete