Saturday 14 May 2016

Happy Birthday - Imaginisce

For yesterday's post on Imaginisce's blog I created a birthday layout using the awesome Par-r-rty Me Hearty collection. I used photos from quite a while ago, from way back when my oldest son turned 5 (next week he'll be 17!). I love to scrap these old photos as I have only a handful scrapbook pages from that time. I combined the boy and girl collection for this layout, because my daughter features in it as well.


And here are a few close-ups: I just love the huge festive octopus with the cup cake, present and balloon. 


And how about the puffy gems? Aren't they lovely?


I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut a large number 5 and the word "birthday" and added some Thickers and stickers to decorate them:



Supplies: 
Imaginisce: patterned papers, die-cut shapes, stickers, puffy stickers (Par-r-rty Me Hearty). American Crafts: cardstock, Thickers. Other: Silhouette Cameo and cut file from Amanda Robinson. 

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog to take a look. Have a great day!

xoxo
Monique

7 comments:

  1. Looks brilliant! Love how you use your Silly & the octopus is super cute:)!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooooooooooo fun! LOVING all the pirate goodies on here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Je layout is zo vrolijk en heel toepasselijk bij de foto's. Echt super!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cheery LO! Our kids grow up too fast! :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. This makes me smile! Such a cute page...and well done on getting these older photos scrapped,too! Enjoy your Sunday! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, SO clever and VERY, very cute!! Love this layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great great great so perfect for this birthday pictures....

    ReplyDelete