Sunday 1 May 2016

Teacher Appreciation Door Hanger Boxes - Imaginisce

Hi everyone, for "Teacher Appreciation Day" (May 3rd) Cari asked the Imaginisce design team to create a little something. As I don't know of any such day here in The Netherlands I thought I would create a "thank you" gift for my youngest's teachers, seeing as the school year is slowly nearing the end. My son has two fabulous teachers, whom he has had for two years in a row, so we definitely want to thank them for their continuing support and inspiration over the last two years. We (not just my son, but my husband and I too) are going to miss them!

So here's what I did: I created two 3D door hanger "boxes" in which we put some chocolates. Of course they would also be perfect for any other kind of (little) present: a set of pens or pencils, a small plant or maybe even a (Starbucks )coffee cup: 


I mainly used the "Happy Traveler" collection to decorate the door hangers because I felt the die-cuts in this collection were just perfect (like the tags and the tickets). 


I used both my Silhouette Cameo and my Coluzzle circle cutter to create the door hangers and to smooth the edges I also used the Imaginisce D-Stress tool: 


Here're a few more detail photos:



Supplies:
Imaginisce: patterned papers, die-cut shapes, wood veneers (Happy Traveler), die-cut and word strip stickers (Sunny collection). American Crafts: cardstock. Tools: Imaginisce D-Stress Tool. Other: 3D door box cut file: Silhouette Store #58494.

Are you going to create a little something for your kid's teacher?? If so, I would love to learn what it is! 

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog today! Have a great day!
xoxo
Monique

4 comments:

  1. Wat zijn ze leuk geworden! Daar gaan zijn leraren zeker weten blij mee zijn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are FABULOUS!!!!!!! I love love love them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THESE ARE SUPER CUTE AND SO CLEVER!! Love the way you included the necessary chocolate in them!! You really are a whiz with paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, these are absolutely perfect! Such beautiful embellishing! A true gift that will no doubt be appreciated!

    ReplyDelete