Sunday 31 July 2016

Sun & Sand - Scraptastic Club "Wipeout" kit layout

Hey everyone! I'm back from my summer vacation and am trying to catch up! Here's a layout I created for Scraptastic Club using the June "Wipeout" kit and add-on. I adore the bright and happy colors of this kit and when the email with June’s “first look” arrived in my email box I knew straight away that this was the kit I wanted!

I started today’s layout by cutting one of Scraptastic Club’s older cut files (Summertime Rolls from July 2015) and sized it to fit my 12 x 12 page. Next I matted my photo onto two different pieces of patterned paper and proceeded by adding many of the tickets, tags, labels & cards that are part of this kit. Here’s the end result:


I also used the Wipeout stamps: the waves in three different places and the “outside all day” stamp.


I adore all the tickets, labels and cards in this kit!! And how about that flair button?! So awesome!


And the puffy stickers are so awesome as well!


That’s it for now! Thank you so much for stopping by and wishing you all a fabulous day!

xoxo
Monique

6 comments:

  1. Hij is leuk geworden! Ik vind de achtergrond met de grote golf erg gaaf en het stikwerk is een leuk detail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous31 July, 2016

    Wauw, deze is geweldig. Leuk dat voor die grote splash ook golfpapier hebt gebruikt. Een super zomerse layout. Liefs, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love this! LOVING the colors and those waves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous31 July, 2016

    Absolutely wonderful layout! Love the photo and those waves are magnificent!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Drooling! Love that flair & the waves stamp would work for so many different types of pages. LOVE your big die cut there too. FABULOUS page!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow i love this big swirl....great

    ReplyDelete