Wednesday 7 September 2016

Falling Back Into School - Pretty Little Studio

Hey everyone! I thought I'd share yet another “back to school” layout, this time created with the awesome “Woodland” collection from Pretty Little Studio. Last year two of my kids had their last year of High School and this being their most important year in school I took lots of photos! In this photo my son is showing me how heavy his backpack with books is … and it was! I had trouble lifting it!


I found a fun digital cut file in the Silhouette store by Lori Whitlock, which I thought was just perfect for both “back to school” photos and for the “Woodland” collection. I backed the words and the tree trunk with pieces of patterned paper and I cut leaves from 4 different patterned papers which I adhered on top of the cardstock.


Next I matted the photo with the paper with the little gold hearts and added it to my page. The die-cuts, sticker and flair button came next and the journaling and the paint drops came last.
How adorable is this little red squirrel?!! I LOVE squirrels!



I really love the colors and designs of the Woodland collection! Just perfect for any Fall project!

Pretty Little Studio products used:

  • Woodland collection: Patterned Paper: Woodland 8×8 paper pack, Clover Gold Metallic 8×8, Clover Coral 8×8, Limb 8×8, Tree Bark 8×8, Sticks 8×8, Leaves 8×8, Dandelion Blue 8×8, Clover 8×8; Die-Cuts: Bloom; Flair: Chipmunk; Stickers: Bloom.

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today!

Monique

4 comments:

  1. Wat is die boom gaaf! Het is sowieso weer een hele mooie lay-out geworden!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh this is gorgeous! I love love love love loveeeeeeee that tree and the title!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful LO! That tree is amazing and I love the subtle patterns and palette of these papers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks fabulous. FUN photo, too:) My fave bits are that gold heart paper & the cut file looks REALLY great:):) Oh! And that flair. Stand out;)!!! But you KNEW I'd say that, right??!!!! And bit sad - I just saw Scraptastic have stopped their big kits. They were so lovely, must be really hard these days with so much competition:)

    ReplyDelete