Friday 24 February 2017

3D Hearts Cards - Pebbles

Hey everyone! Today I thought I'd share my Pebbles 3D hearts cards with you. I created these with the My Funny Valentine collection, even though Valentine’s Day has come and gone. I think every day is a perfect day to tell someone you love them or how terrific you think they are, so these cards can be sent any day (except maybe for the one with “Happy Valentines Day” on it, lol).


I love adding a bit of extra texture and dimension to my cards, but as the cards should still fit in an envelope you can’t go overboard with this. Adding folded hearts like I did here is the perfect solution as they are super easy to fold back so they are flat again. Here’s a little photo collage showing how I created the card with the cute little piggie:


1: I punched three hearts and using a tiny attacher I stapled them on top of each other and folded the sides of the two top hearts up.

2: I cut a piece of cardstock (8 x 13 cm) and adhered the piggie sticker to it. I pierced three little holes in the card and threaded three pieces of twine through them, knotting them at one end.

3: Next I adhered the folded hearts on top of the pierced holes, so it looked like the twine is now attached to them.

4: Using a black pen I doodled around the four edges of the cardstock.

I cut a piece of patterned paper (9 x 14 cm) and matted the withe card with it and adhered it all on a folded piece of white cardstock. The finished card now measures 10 x 15 cm (= 4″ x 6″). With an extra (gold) heart sticker and a die-cut stapled to it the card is ready to be sent!


In this same way I created two more cards, using two more of those cute stickers as the centre piece of it all. Like these donuts, aren’t they super cute?! Of course I just had to use donut paper in the 3D hearts as well.


Or these little birdies?



I’m totally in love with this collection!





And because my planner was lying on my desk with my cards on top of it I got an idea for my planner:


This collection just makes me soooo happy! Hope you’ll have fun with it too!

Supplies:
My Funny Valentine Ephemera Cardstock Die-Cuts (733273)
My Funny Valentine Puffy Stickers (733278)
My Funny Valentine Washi Tape Strips Sheets (733321)
My Funny Valentine Stickers 6″x 12″ Icons & Accents (732322)
My Funny Valentine Double-Sided Cardstock 12″ x 12″ XOXO (733325)
My Funny Valentine Double-Sided Cardstock 12″ x 12″ Pretty In Pink (733326)
My Funny Valentine 6″x 6″ Paper Pad (733523)
American Crafts Precision Pen Black .05 (62321)
American Crafts Baker’s Twine Value Pack (366303)
American Crafts Cutup Craft Scissors 7″ (64201)

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! Wishing you a wonderful day.
xoxo
Monique

9 comments:

  1. Gaaf! Dat varkentje is zo lief!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are ADORABLE! I loveeeeeeeee the hearts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat zijn die 3D-hartjes onwijs leuk! Echt superleuke kaartjes zo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards!! Love all the images and 3D elements!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, wat zijn ze schattig!! Liefs, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ik vind je kaartjes helemaal top, en je planner ziet er al net zo gaaf uit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. alles is weer super wat jij heb gemaakt. Ik heb zelf geen plannen maar als ik dat van jou zie krijg je er gewoon zin in om er aan te beginnen.
    fijne dag

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wat een leuke kaarten! Geweldige kleuren en oohh dat varkentje... super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would never forget your kindness.. You may love the 3D Cards from http://popupcards.net. I can see their samples around my town and many markets.

    ReplyDelete