Wednesday 8 February 2017

Wonderful (step-by-step) - My Creative Scrapbook February Kit

Hello friends! Today I thought I would share the second layout I created with the awesome February kit from My Creative Scrapbook. This time I chose this awesome patterned paper from 1Canoe2 for my background paper as the colors are soooo beautiful!


The photos were taken when three of my friends and I went (scrap)shopping and so we were in a very very good mood!

Here are a few close-ups:


I colored the Studio Calico wood veneers before using them on my page. And I just love the Heidi Swapp acetate words in this kit!



And just because, I thought I would do a quick step-by-step of this layout as it turned out as one of my favorites so far.

I started by cutting up the 1Canoe2 paper (Hazelwood collection, Forest Berry) and placing the four parts pointing outward:


Next I cut the journaling card "Wonderful" from the Simple Stories sheet (Posh collection) and matted it and placed it in the middle of my page with two small photos on the right:


I added two strips of patterned paper on the top and bottom of the wonderful card:


I added die-cuts, chipboard pieces, stickers and the acetate word:


Last but not least came the journaling, the paint drops and the machine stitching (which I hadn't done here just yet):


That's it! Easy right? Thank you so much for stopping by and if you want to take a look at this awesome and very versatile kit and the three other February kits, then hop over to the web site of My Creative Scrapbook!

One more look at the February Main Kit:

Have a great day and hope to see you back soon! 
xoxo
Monique

5 comments:

  1. Loved the step by step! And it does look easy, too:) Really love those feathers up top and bottom....& a VERY scrap worthy subject!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow wow wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww! This is gorgeous! I am LOVING that background you created!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous!xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my! i don't have this collection,but i'm going to scraplift your layout. i must say...I LOVEIT

    ReplyDelete