Tuesday 14 March 2017

Class of 2016 - like for ever kit club

Last weekend we had a "virtual retreat" weekend at like for ever and I created this layout for one of Laura Rumble's awesome sketches using the March "Keepsake" kit and little bits of the April kit (details coming soon!):


The papers are from the Chasing Dreams collection from Maggie Holmes and were just perfect for my daughter's graduation photo. 

This is Laura Rumble's sketch:


And here are a few close-ups: 

I placed the acetate sheet with the gold dots over my background paper and the hearts (which made it hard to take a good picture of my page!). The rest of my page was adhered on top of the acetate sheet (also from the Chasing Dreams collection). 


I just adore this fabric heart, which is also from the Chasing Dreams collection, but part of the April kit:



For more information about this fabulous kit club hop over to the like for ever website

Thanks for stopping by!
xx Monique


2 comments:

  1. WOW!! Another amazing and beautiful page!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwwwwwwww! This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete