Wednesday 15 March 2017

Graduated! Stuck?! Sketches March 15 Reveal

Hi friends! It's the 15th of the month and that means that a new sketch challenge is up at Stuck?! Sketches! I adore the 4 photo sketch Laura Whitaker designed and knew straight away which photos I wanted to scrap: my kids' Graduation photos!! I started with my daughter's photos and hope to finish my son's page soon as well. 

I used Bella Blvd's Illustrated Faith "She Blooms" collection to create this layout (I thought this was very appropriate for these photos): 


And this is Laura Whitaker's sketch: 


We have fantastic sponsors for this challenge! A big thank you goes out to Wycinanka, for sponsoring this challenge, they are offering a themed prize pack to the first lucky winner!


AND thank you to Charms Creations, who are also sponsoring this challenge, offering a $20.00 gift certificate to their online shop to the second lucky winner!


If you decide to join us and create a layout with Laura's sketch then please link up your layout over in the sidebar on the blog of Stuck?! Sketches by March 29th at Midnight EST to be in the running for one of the prizes! All prizes will be drawn randomly using Random.org to pick a number. Can't wait to see what you'll do! 

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I really and truly appreciate it! 
xxx
Monique

4 comments:

  1. WOW!! LOVE what you created!! Fabulous photos, amazing products used, and fantastic design!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een heerlijk vrolijke lay-out! Ik vind het best een lastige sketch, maar jij hebt er iets prachtigs van gemaakt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! LOVE LOVE LOVE the colors and the flowers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a gorgeous colourful creation, loved everything about it. Including all of the eye candy that I scrolled down through to get here!

    ReplyDelete