Sunday 26 March 2017

Love You & Love Coffee

Today I'm sharing a layout I created for The Cut Shoppe using the fabulous "Heart Felt" cut file from The Cut Shoppe's Etsy Store. I really adore this cut file and could use it over and over again. Today I chose a photo of my youngest making me coffee ... this is one of the first times he's doing that so that had to be documented. Normally I'm the one making him a hot chocolate, but today he wanted to do something in return. He's such a sweet kid!! The Healthy Hello Soup collection from Jillibean Soup was perfect, with it's coffee cups papers and die-cuts.


The Heart Felt cut file is really a background cut file but cut in a smaller size it's just as awesome! 


A few close-ups:


I created my layout on a sheet of white AC cardstock, but when I was finished with my page I found the result a bit too white and decided to use my SC water color paint to color the inside of the hearts in a light yellow. Love the result! 

And don't you just love these cup die-cuts from Jillibean Soup?! 


I added some random machine stitching and my page was done! Hope you like it! 

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Don't forget to have a look in The Cut Shoppe's Etsy Store for many more beautiful cut files! 



1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the hearts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete