Saturday 25 March 2017

My Creative Scrapbook - Hi

Sharing the last of five layouts I created with the March Main Kit from My Creative Scrapbook! For this layout I decided to scrap a photo of one of my best friends:


How I love this kit with the Pebbles Simple Life collection!


Here are a few close-ups of all the beautiful details from this collection, like these die-cuts, the word stickers and the puffy stickers:


Love the ribbon in this kit!


Here is one last look at the March Main Kit contents, such a fab kit!


Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Have a fab Saturday! 
xxx
Monique


3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! LOVING the lace, the colors and the stitching!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this! Those colours look great & that lace is YUM! Beautiful page celebrating your friendship :):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely layout - just so pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete