Sunday 5 March 2017

My Creative Scrapbook March Kits Reveal Day!

Hi everyone! It's the 5th the month and that means reveal day over at My Creative Scrapbook! Every month My Creative Scrapbook offers 4 kits: the Main Kit, the Creative Kit, the Album Kit and the Limited Edition Kit (to see all of the kits hop over to the MCS website). I'm designing with the Main Kit which features Pebbles Inc "Simple Life" collection by Jen Hadfield this month (soooo me!!).

On the 5th of each month MCS shares all the kit contents on their blog and in their design team gallery you will find all the projects the design team created (In case you're wondering ... as long as I'm on another kit club's design team I'll keep the "guest" designer status). On my blog I'll share my layouts divided over the month and for today I thought I'd share this one: my friends and I shopping in Utrecht:


And a few close-ups of all the beautiful details from this collection, like these die-cuts, the mini flower sticker and the puffy flower sticker:


Or these die-cuts: the large ampersand and the flowers! I also adore the three sheets of word stickers that come with this kit!



Here is a look at the Main Kit contents, don't you just LOVE it?!


As you can see, the kit mainly contains Pebbles Inc.'s Simple Life collection by Jen Hadfield as well as some other fun elements, like the Heidi Swapp stamp & stencil, the 3 sheets of Pink Paislee alphabet stickers and the ribbons. I love it all!

Thank you so much for stopping by today, I look forward to share my other four layouts with you soon! Be sure to pop on over to the My Creative Scrapbook blog to see the full reveal!
xo

5 comments:

  1. I love this. Such a brilliant layout and totally stunning, such a pretty kit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hij is idd erg leuk! Leuk ook dat je die foto's hebt gebruikt. Super gedaan weer. Liefs, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous and amazing page!! WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat een schitterende lay-out met al deze warme kleuren! Echt een feestje om naar te kijken!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! LOVING the photos and the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete