Thursday 30 March 2017

Set of Baby Cards using Pebbles Lullaby Collection

Hi everyone! Last week I shared this pair of super sweet bottle shaped baby cards on Pebbles' blog. I used Pebbles' Lullaby collection and in the Silhouette shop I found a cute bottle cut file (Lori Whitlock #55801). I really love how they turned out!


The cards measure 4″ x 5.5″. I cut the base for the cards from American Crafts white cardstock. Choosing the patterned papers and the die-cuts wasn’t easy. They are all so awesome that it took me quite a while to make a choice which ones to use! And don’t you just adore those matching Thickers?!


Because I knew who the boys card was for, I could use the fun Thickers:


I really loved the look of the gingham pattern and as it’s so easy to combine with any die-cut I chose that for the bottle. I added the name of my nephew with the stork die-cut below. I doodled a line around the edge and would a bit of twine around the neck of the bottle. After adding three enamel shapes (from the Fun in the Sun collection) I declared my card finished!


I kept to the same concept for the baby girl card, but chose different patterned papers. Because I don’t know yet who the card is for, I kept it more neutral and chose the “oh baby” die-cut:


Aren’t they adorable?!


Here’s a list of supplies I used:
Lullaby Thickers Stickers Baby Boy Alpha/Printed Chipboard (733513)
Lullaby Ephemera Cardstock Die-Cuts 40/pkg Baby Boy (733515)
Lullaby Ephemera Cardstock Die-Cuts 40/pkg Baby Girl (733516)
Lullaby Double-Sided Cardstock 12″x12″ Baby Boy Blossoms (733497)
Lullaby Double-Sided Cardstock 12″x12″ Woodland Baby Boy  (733504)
Lullaby Double-Sided Cardstock 12″x12″ Baby Girl Blossoms (733506)
Lullaby Double-Sided Cardstock 12″x12″ Woodland Baby Girl (733510)
Lullaby Double-Sided Cardstock 12″x12″ Baby Girl Quotes (733505)
Fun In The Sun Enamel Dots (732834)
American Crafts Textured Cardstock Pack 12″x12″ 60/pkg Neutrals (AC712P12-52)
American Crafts Precision Pen Black .05 (62321)
American Crafts Baker’s Twine Value Pack (366303)


Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! Wishing you a wonderful day.

xoxo Monique

3 comments:

  1. These papers are stunning - beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een superleuke en schattige kaartjes! Precies zoals een babykaartje hoort te zijn :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable! I loveeeeeeeeee them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete