Saturday 8 April 2017

When one door closes ....

... another opens! When Pam Rangel, owner of the My Creative Scrapbook kit club, learned that I was no longer a DT member of the Like For Ever kit club she asked me to join her "permanent" design team immediately! So, as of April 1st I am now on the official DT of My Creative Scrapbook!! Thanks Pam, for this opportunity! 

April 5 was the reveal day for the four April kits My Creative Scrapbook offers, if you hop over to the MCS blog you can see all four of them. As I design with the Main Kit I'll show you the kit on my blog as well as the first of my five projects. The April Main Kit is filled with Pink Paislee's Oh My Heart collection by Paige Evans. I adore the bright colors in this collection and had the time of my life playing with it!!

Here's my first page:


During her High School year my daughter had her wish come true and went to Disney in Florida! Here she is with Mickey and Minnie. I printed a large Mickey head in MS Word and used it to cut a Mickey head from one of the PP papers. Love how this turned out! 


I used lots of the die-cuts from the Oh My Heart collection, as well as the Heidi Swapp stamps, one of the words from Creative Embellishements and the Thickers that were also included in the kit. 


Love that copper metallic phone die-cut!! 


In my basket with little punches I found this one of Mickey's head and just head to use it!


After adding some yellow color mist and machine stitching I was done! Hope you like it! 

And I promised a photo of the MCS April Main Kit, here it is:


Hop over to the MCS site to either have a look at the DT gallery for inspiration or to have a look at the terms for a subscription!! 

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and wishing you a wonderful Saturday! Happy crafting!
xxx
Monique

4 comments:

  1. Huge congrats!! This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the Mickey ears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such awesome news - congratulations. Loving the Mickey layout - one of my favourite characters for sure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so lucky to have you Monique! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy to be on the team with you! I love your layout and that paper punch is adorable!

    ReplyDelete