Monday 3 July 2017

Red/White/Blue Pebbles Layout - Ed Sheeran in New Orleans

Hi everyone! Here's a red, white & blue washi tape stars layout I created for Pebbles Inc.. Two years ago when we visited our daughter in Louisiana (during her foreign exchange year) we seized the opportunity to tour the state and of course we visited New Orleans as well. What an amazing city! We had such an awesome time and saw many of the famous sights. For my hubby and daughter one of the highlights was going to the jazz festival where they saw Ed Sheeran (my daughter is a huge fan) and Jerry Lee Lewis (my husband’s favorite!). I was so happy when my husband showed me this photo he took of my daughter and if you take a good look you can see Ed Sheeran as well.


I used Pebbles’ “America The Beautiful” collection. This collection has the exact right colors  and designs for a layout like this! I especially love the package with all the washi tapes, there are six sheets of washi tape in it!


If you want to see how I created the fun washi tape stars then please hop over to Pebbles' blog where you'll find a step-by-step tutorial and the supply list!


Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Wishing all my US friends a very happy 4th of July!! xxxx

Monique

1 comment:

  1. This is AWESOME! LOVING that she saw Ed!! How COOL!! And loving all the stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete